Warnings in my first KiCad project

My project has a teensy 4.0 and there are warnings on pins 30, 31, and 32 that I have not been able to resolve. Here are the warnings:

** Found 3 DRC violations **
[track_dangling]: Track has unconnected end
Local override; Severity: warning
@(97.8300 mm, 94.0200 mm): Track [unconnected-(U1-23_A9_CRX1_MCLK1-Pad30)] on B.Cu, length 0.0566 mm
@(97.9100 mm, 89.0200 mm): Track [unconnected-(U1-GND-Pad32)] on B.Cu, length 0.1697 mm
@(97.8700 mm, 91.5200 mm): Track [unconnected-(U1-3V3-Pad31)] on B.Cu, length 0.1131 mm

There are no tracks on the 3 pins in question. There are no connection flags on the three pins.

I need help understanding why the warnings are happening and how to resolve them.

I would love to post my project here, but new users cannot upload.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Layout editor > Tools > Cleanup tracks & vias

Welcome!

See this FAQ.
You need to spend a little time reading threads in this forum to self promote yourself so you are able to upload.

Here is a link to my project on Google MyDrive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X_8ph_mSMv_HJ_Wa4ZvkGJlPWPxLKixv/view?usp=sharing

I did that and so far no help. I did make a link to my project at Warnings.zip - Google Drive

Worked for me. You have to update the PCB after previewing the cleanup, then rerun the DRC, first deleting all markers.

Yup, that fixed it! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.