VLVAMP4XEL34CT_V7.0.2.zip (606.8 KB)

vlvamp4xel34ct_simset

==========

VLVAMP4XEL34PP_V7.0.2.zip (621.5 KB)

vlvamp4xel34pp_simset

==========

VALVE SPICE MODEL PINOUTS V7

2 Likes

Perhaps it was a bit pre-mature to close this issue. The OP posted an image with 10mV peak-to-peak output signal. This is a bit low for a 100W amplifier. Indeed it is not a circuit issue, but an ‘altenate node’ issue, i.e. KiCad/Eeschema specific.

The node sequence for the EL34 tubes is wrong. There is an alternate node sequence set. This sequence however, does not belong to the EL34 subcircuit, but to the A_EL34 subcircuit. So selecting the subcircuit A_EL34, while attaching the model, for each of the EL34 will yield some reasonable output, still distorted and too low (14 V peak to peak). But now circuit optimization may take place.

All the best for you and your family!

3 Likes

I just cleaned it up.

1 Like

Hi @invntefx

I believe @hermit has cleaned up the thread on this forum, not the simulator problem.

You may have to wait for @holger to comment further. Holger knows simulation stuff!!! :+1:

1 Like

Above I have already posted the solution: Attach the correct model to all of the EL34 symbols.

Double click on EL34 symbol opening Symbol Properties page → Spice model → Library: Select file “EL34.cir”, Model: A_EL34, Type: Subcircuit.

The already set alternate node sequence “3 4 5 8 1 2 7” is made for subcircuit A_EL34, not subcircuit EL34.

1 Like

Thanx for your patience and help.
The most recent version download is in the first post.
It requires no modification.

2 Likes

As of 05/24/23 all schematics and downloads are revised.