SnapEDA plugin?

Anyone tried the SnapEDA plugin (https://www.snapeda.com/plugins/?welcome=home)?

I’m trying with 5.1.7 and doesn’t seem to work, I put it in ~/.kicad_plugins and refreshed external, but don’t see anything new.

1 Like

Just discussed.

1 Like

yeah I have IBom plugin working fine in .kicad_plugins but this one doesn’t seem to show. I just tried in .config/kicad/scripting/plugins and no good there either.

When I tried to import the file in scripting console it complains about tkinter missing, dunno if that’s related.

1 Like

Sounds like it has additional Python dependencies. Install the tkinter package and see if you can get it to run.

1 Like

It went all spastic on your posts for some reason. Not sure if something changed during the server swap but you were flagged as a new user. Strange stuff.

Yeah, I got a first link badge last time i posted, pretty sure that I’ve share a couple more.

Yes, I think that the ‘achievements’ have all been hosed in the recent website transition. :pensive:

My blue “list of achievements” is still intact.

Will there be a virtual Veterans’ Day where we (or our avatars) can march wearing our badges? :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.