Simulation measurements

Using under Kicad 5.0.2 the Spice simulator I want to use cursors to make measurement on waveform, the basic tool propose this :
By selecting “Show Cursor” Horizontal and Vertical cursor appears :

With the mouse I’m able to move each of them under the waveform, now my question is :
Is it possible to add a second Vertical cursor to make a Time difference measurement on the waveform ? Same for the Amplitude ?
It seems No at this time, may be in the next future … Thanks

Sounds like what you’re looking for it a “gating” cursor similar to an oscilloscope rather than a simple crosshair.

A gating cursor could also be tied to a zoom function, where you have a second window (or plot pane) zooming in on what’s between cursors, similar to the Z traces on LeCroy scopes, although the latter have a separate zoom gate, different from the cursors. (But that’s a pretty minor UI point.)

Thank you bson, that’s exactly the case. In between, I found a manual trick to get a solution. After zooming in the area for calculation, place the pair of cursors at the end of the required measure:

then you have to manually record the first Time / Voltage couple :

Now place the pair cursors to the beginning item to measure :

and subtract second pair values to the first :

In my example, the detlas are 77.245mS for the time and 1.66124V for the voltage.
It is sure that this is not a very important point for the user interface, but that it can save time and in another order of ideas it would solve mathematical calculations (Min, Max Average, Peak, Frequency, cyclic ratio etc …)