Version 0.1.37 of KiCost has been released.
Hildo Guillardi added the following features:
- Parts made of several components can have their manf# field loaded with multiple part numbers separated by semicolons and KiCost will price the individual subparts. Each subpart can have a multiplier to indicate how many of each subpart is needed (can be either integer or float).
- Hovering over unit price cells in the spreadsheet now shows the complete price/qty table for each distributor.
- Color coding is used to indicate parts with no/insufficient availability.
- The spreadsheet now includes some project information extracted from the schematic.
Adam Heinrich added:
- a web scraper module for the distributor TME.