New component added gives error

I need to add TPS7A0508PDBV voltage regulator to my circuit. I got the models from “Electronic Component Search Engine” website. I got the zip file including the .lib file and uploaded the .lib file as instructed on the Sim.Library text section. However, I receive this error message when I want to simulate the circuit. Sometimes, after I close the error, the KiCAD software close its window automatically and I have reopen it. what can I do to make the file readable for KiCAD? Thank you.

According to their website, Electronic Component Search Engine delivers Schematic symbols, PCB footprints, and 3D models, but no models for simulation.

For simulation however you will need a spice model for the TPS7A0508. This is available only from the device maker TI at TPS7A05 data sheet, product information and support | TI.com. Look for Design & development, Design tools & simulation, TPS7A0508P Unencrypted PSpice Transient Model.

Thank you.
I downloaded the TPS7A05 model from TI website and included as instructed, but again got the same error. It seems the .lib file can not be opened by KiCAD to identify the details of the component. Is it something I’m missing?

Thank you I found it. Cheers.