Logarithmic graph in transient simulation

Hello. I’m a new Kicad user, I use KiCad version 8.0.3. I have the following question: How do I plot a graph of a transient simulation on the logarithmic scale?

For contextualization purposes, the circuit to be simulated and the simulation results can be found in the respective images below. The input signal voltage is considerably higher than the output signal voltage.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

I would suggest not to use logarithmic scale (if it was possible), because it would distort the linearity in the plot.

Normally I would recommend defining and plotting a “user-defined signal”, e.g. 100*V(/out). Unfortunately there is (at least under MS Windows) an ugly bug when entering this user-defined signal. It does work, however.

Inspect-> Simulator->Simulation->User-defined signal

Some time ago I have pushed a feature request to add log scales to plotting (Enable user selectable plotting with linear or log scale in x and y for all simulation types (#17815) · Issues · KiCad / KiCad Source Code / kicad · GitLab). You may give it a “thumbs up”.

Interesting, it’s good to know about this “user defined signal” feature, I believe it reasonably fits the case. The mentioned error really occurs, when typing text in the field it appears to “blink”.

However, I believe that for transient simulations involving circuits with logarithmic or exponential signals, a non-linear graph would be a convenient complementary option in some analysis contexts.

I read the request in the link provided, it would be a really good implementation for the next versions of KiCad. Would there currently be an alternative way to obtain these logarithmic scales on the graph?