KiCad 5.1.11 still copies fp-lib-table from current directory on first use

This is a continuation of KiCad 5 copies project’s fp-lib-table to global fp-lib-table.

The bug that I filed has been marked as closed, but the behavior still exists. I ran into it a couple days ago when running KiCad 5.1.11 on a new computer.

I added a comment to the bug saying it was not fixed, but is there something else I need to do to reopen the bug? I’m not too familiar with GitLab, and I didn’t see an obvious way to reopen the bug.

Since there doesn’t seem to be a way to reopen an existing bug, I just created a new bug.

1 Like

5.1.12 was just released. Have you checked 5.1.12 to see if you can reproduce yet? If so, please update your latest bug report with the results whether positive or negative.

Yes, it behaves just the same as 5.1.11 and 5.0.2.

Something strange is going on with Gitlab. I added a comment to bug 9599, and it looked like it was submitted. But now, whenever I go back to that page, it shows my comment in a text editing box, as if it hasn’t been posted yet.

Your browser cache might be corrupt. I just checked the issue and I see your v5.1.12 followup twice, one 22hrs ago, and the other 19hrs ago.

That happens sometimes with gitlab. Refreshing the web page helps. If you fear loosing text, copy the text first so that you can paste it to the text field afterwards if it’s not there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.