Have a Idea: make a KiCAD.Forum-App for Android and IOS!

Nothing more to say :rofl: !

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/discourse-hub/id1173672076

No thanks.
Seeing your babble in this thread proves my point:

Smartphone apps lead people to post incoherently instead of thinking about the question first, formulating it secondly, and then posting it.

1 Like

my english thinking is not so good, i think half in German and the other half in English!

It’s got nothing to do with language. It’s about structured thinking and communication.
You’ve already been offered to write in German and post a Google Translate along with it.

But just firing off a series of single-sentence posts is unproductive.

1 Like

wait, better idea: a translater in KiCAD.forum! everyone can write in a different language, and everyone can read it in the language setted in the settings! good or not good idea?

Oh you mobile phoners, you expect every answer to be one message away. And many times per hour anytime day or night. It does your brain no good. Try this: formulate the question in clear writing. You may find that the answer comes to you after you’ve done that.

We must go back to a slower pace of life. Immediately! Right away! No time to lose! :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Yup I heard of this new invention!!

I have lots of this in boxes! :rofl:

That’s available as a paid option. I think it is a Microsoft plugin. Wanna start a GoFundMe?

not now. and paid options are no options for me, dont know why!

The interpreter would be added at the top level, a system wide thing. Not an individual user. Some do have browsers that translate though.

Which additional functionality would a bespoke app have, that the current browser version of the KiCAD forum does not have? And which technical limitations prevent said functions from being added to the browser version, that necessitate and justify entirely new software being written?