ERC Says The current configuration does not include the library pspice

I have a new computer, and installed a fresh version of KiCad.
Application: KiCad x86_64 on x86_64

Version: 7.0.5-7.0.5~ubuntu22.04.1, release build

Libraries:
wxWidgets 3.2.1
FreeType 2.11.1
HarfBuzz 6.0.0
FontConfig 2.13.1
libcurl/7.81.0 OpenSSL/3.0.2 zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.9 zstd/1.4.8 libidn2/2.3.2 libpsl/0.21.0 (+libidn2/2.3.2) libssh/0.9.6/openssl/zlib nghttp2/1.43.0 librtmp/2.3 OpenLDAP/2.5.14

Platform: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK, ubuntu, x11

Build Info:
Date: May 31 2023 23:56:22
wxWidgets: 3.2.1 (wchar_t,wx containers) GTK+ 3.24
Boost: 1.74.0
OCC: 7.5.2
Curl: 7.88.1
ngspice: 38
Compiler: GCC 11.3.0 with C++ ABI 1016

Build settings:
KICAD_SPICE=ON

I brought up an old circuit for simulation purposes, and the simulation won’t run with the errors:
Errors during netlist generation. simulation aborted
Error reading simulation model for B2
Failed to read simulation model from fields
Error reading simulation model from symbol B1
Failed to read simulation model from fields

When I ran ERC, I get a lot of warning about The current configuration does not include the library ‘pspice’.

How do I install pspice on Ubuntu 22.04 and how do I clear out the simulation errors. The circuit did simulate under KiCad 6.x

Thanks!
MOSFET-test5.kicad_sch (89.9 KB)

Very likely that you have a problem.
Some libraries have new names in 7.0, and “pspice” is one of them.
It’s now called “Simulation_SPICE”.
You’ll need to update your old projects (hint: this does not happen when you use personal libraries. Check the FAQs).

Thanks for recognizing I have a problem. How do I update the project to change pspsice to Simulation_SPICE?

I downloaded the pspice library from pspice, and installed it following this:
How to import into KiCad (V6 and later)? | SnapEDA Help Center. Now, I get “symbol has been modified in pspice” in the ERC.

When I try to simulate the circuit, I get an error message and KiCad crashes (closes)
Unhandled exception class: St12out_of_reange what: vector::_M_range_check:__n(which is 0) >= this->size() (which is 0)

I think this confirms I have a problem.

Could you please zip and upload the whole project here (including all models). Otherwise there is no chance to start any test run.

I have added 2 zip files. #4 was my starting point and has the original errors in ERC and simulations. In #5 I removed B1 and B2, added pspice to my system, and that is the one that crashes.
MOSFET-test4.zip (253.7 KB)
MOSFET-test5.zip (322.1 KB)
If I am messing something from the zip file, please let me know. I really appreciate you looking into this.

The problem is not the PSPICE simulation library. ERC doesn’t give a hoot about simulation.
The problem is that the symbol library “spice” has a new name (*).
You need to update each relevant circuit symbol in the “Properties” window. There are some import/update options available, but for a small(ish) circuit I find it quicker and easier to just delete the existing symbol and reload it from the new library.

(*) actually it doesn’t, it’s just no longer there. 6.0 had both “pspice” and “Simulation_SPICE” as symbol libraries. 7.0 has only “Simulation_SPICE”.