Just installed the latest V 5.1.5_3-x86_64 bit. and have created a new library called Alex_Library, located in my Documents folder. I wanted to copy a sh. symbol IRF740 from main KiCad library to my Alex_Library and followed this YouTube episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuSD9vxmD8 Here are steps:
- Highlighted and copied IRF740 symbol.
- Highlighted Alex_Library>clicked right mouse btn.>there is no “paste”. Instead, two Icons “New libraty…” and “Ad Library…”
- Go back>selected IRF740 again than selected “Save a copy as…”
- Selected Alex_Library and clicked Save.
- Now, Alex_library has IRF740, IRF7403 and IRF70404. Two extra symbols jumped in itself.
- Deleting any of extra symbols causes deleting all three symbols.
- Save a copy as… with different name causes the same issue.
Thanks for help in advance.