A weird test point on PCB?


can someone please tell me the utility of these untented holes appearing in some PCB

and how can i create them using KICAD.


Those link the two power supplies together, but make it possible to cut them apart for testing purposes (measuring current, supplying one from an external supply, etc.). They’re a variant of net ties - I posted about those recently; you could do a variant of what I did in this post: