Wire connection problem

hi.
I get an erc error when I make wire connections.I designed the u1.
How I designed the pin inputs is in the photo.I could not make a kind of u1 connection.
Where am I going wrong? Can you help me?

As a start give us your kicad version plus the full ERC message.

kicad version; 5.1.6

Different net assigned to a shared pin in another unit of the same component @5.550 in. 3.250 in): Pin- on U1 is connected to both +10V and GND

Different net assigned to a shared pin in another unit of the same component @(6.250 in. 3.050 in): Pin - on U1 is connected to both +10V and Net-(R1-Pad1)

Different net assigned to a shared pin in another unit of the same component @(6.250 in. 3.250 in): Pin - on U1 is connected to both +10V and Net-(D1-Pad1)

It looks like the Schematic Symbol itself is designed faulty.
Here is a tutorial for making Schematic Symbols in KiCad:

I assume this is (one of) the first schematic symbols you make. Instead of starting from scratch it is probably a lot easier to start with a copy of one of the LM2596 schematic symbols from KiCad’s default library:

I will add the ready lm2596 dc converter module to the circuit board.I want to use mold size for him.I sent the photo to be a simple representation.

KiCad uses the pin number to connect symbols pins to footprint pads. For details about this specific part see How does KiCad know which symbol pin represents which pad of the footprint?

Also: https://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

To add to Rene’s last remark:

It looks like you did not use pin numbers for your schematic symbol (or maybe used a dash “-” as a pin number for all pins and this results in KiCad connecting all the pins together.

I solved the problem.thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.