Where to Place Jumper Wires

I have a two layer PCB board with copper fields in the front and back as I deal with a lot of current. The back is all good but in the front I have tracks that split the copper field. The components that switch a lot of current are the MOSFETs shown at the top. Pins 3 are connected to the copper field. So in order to have current flow from one section of the copper field to the next section I plan to have jump wires which I circled in red in the attached image. My question is regarding where to place those jump wires. First of all, I think I will have to install multiple jumper wires as otherwise there is too much current in the copper right around the wire. First I place the jumper wire close to the MOSFET as shown in the image. However, then it crossed my mind that if there is a path from one copper field to the next close to the MOSFET, why would current every go to the lower area. So with that in mind, should I place all the jumper wires towards the bottom furthest away from the MOSFETs without putting them too close to each other? Any input is appreciated.

or, you could install the jumpers on the low current nets, instead of the high current ones ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.