What is this footprint called?

What is the footprint below called?
I’ve spent a lot of time in the footprint browser trying to find it.

It could be easier to tell if you told what kind of component it’s meant for.

Second, why not just create it yourself. It looks very simple and can be done in a couple of minutes.

It’s meant for flat “pin” that fits a crimp on cable-shoe.
I would have made the footprint if I knew what they were called so I could get the correct dimensions.

The footprint is called “OUT”. You can half see it just at the left of the screenshot :slight_smile:

Maybe these work better:

Apart from that, It looks like a custom footprint that is designed to accept different connectors.

1 Like

Thank you, I found the info I needed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.