Welcome to KiCon 2023 Asia!

KiCon 2023 Asia will be held in Shenzhen, China on Sunday, November 12th, 2023. The event boasts a dynamic lineup of keynote speakers, including esteemed KiCad developers, Wayne Stambaugh and Seth Hillbrand, complemented by a diverse array of presenters spanning the spectrum of KiCad proficiency, from seasoned experts to enthusiastic newcomers.

Shenzhen Makerfaire will be held at the same time(Nov 11 & 12). So it’s a good time to join both events.

For those who worries about Chinese visa, there’s a Hong Kong port visa(visa on arrival) which allows 5-day stay in Shenzhen. So I think KiCad users in different countries are all welcomed to join the conference.

WELCOME! WELCOME to visit KiCon 2023 Asia !

Hello!
I had the chance to attend KiCon Asia and it was amazing!

Sadly I missed a presentation that I really needed for my research, and it’s not in the youtube* channel:

13:30-14:00 Application of KiCad in Flipchip and Wirebond packaging design / Huang Ruixinlai Technology AIoT chip chief architect

=> is there any chance that it’s just unlisted? (or is there any other way to access the recording?)

=> would it be possible to access the slides otherwise?

Thanks!
Cedric :slight_smile:

*the youtube channel.

1 Like

Did you get a wechat account ? The video has been uploaded but I didn’t find a way to share outside wechat.

Great!
Yes! I’m CedHon in wechat :wink:
Thanks a lot!!