Verification and validation of schematic

Greetings, experts! In my first schematic, I used an SPDT SMD solid-state relay to switch a signal. I’m new to PCB design. I would like some feedback on my schematic design before I complete it so I can decide whether or not it needs to be altered. This is where you can get the datasheet for the component (relay):

I’m not sure what to do, so if you could please address this topic. Additionally, please let me know if there are any silly modifications to the layout or schematic that I should be aware of.

I think that this is an electronics design question. This forum has to concentrate on the use of KiCad. Even though you used KiCad to draw the schematic, your question would not be changed by the ECAD software you used. Try other forums like EEVblog Electronics Community Forum - Index

However I will say this: I think Q1 E and C are swapped, and D1 is unnecessary. I won’t explain. This should encourage you to analyse the circuit yourself.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.