Version info at the end of this file.
This file was downloaded from SnapEDA. It had a number of added text entries I wanted to delete.
With this file in you library:
- Open it in the Symbol editor.
- Delete (from the bottom, although it may not matter) the 8 text lines one at a time. I used the trash can icon to delete.
- OK - window will close
- Reopen the same footprint, presumable all the deleted text will be deleted, but it is not.
- Delete the remaining text lines.
- OK --> all open Kicad window disappear.
Repeated it a few times.
I tried to put this on Gitlab but couldn’t find the correct area to post it.
ADUM5242ARZ.lib (985 Bytes)
Version: (5.99.0-1622-gbc24d8e95), release build
libcurl/7.66.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1d (Schannel) zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.7 libidn2/2.2.0 libpsl/0.21.0 (+libidn2/2.1.1) nghttp2/1.39.2
Platform: Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW
Build date: May 10 2020 21:00:10
wxWidgets: 3.0.4 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
OpenCASCADE Community Edition: 6.9.1
Compiler: GCC 9.2.0 with C++ ABI 1013