haha, never mind. It was not a mistake.
I had issues with annotation. The PCB and the Shecmatics did not have the same References for some reason.
Also, I have instances (3) of the same Schematic Sheet.
Then I found how to fix the references easily, by just copying them from the Layout to the Schematics manually (as you also told me here in this post), so I could have a working design again.
But there were too many components… I was looking for an easy way of doing that.
Then I thought that I could ha a shortcut by doing that in just the first instance of the schematic sheets and then using the annotation to “replicate” what I put in the first sheet. But that did not work completely. Because it does not work like that. Id does not copy the first sheet. It just assings values sequentially. And since the first sheet did not have sorted annotation, this process did not work (I realized this later, too)
In the end, I had to write all instances manually, and double-check them since I make some mistakes.
But the best solution (I realized later too), would just be replicating the first sheet, including the current annotation… and then just replacing the most significant bit of the number.
Well, that is it. At least is fixed.