Unexpected Fire-up Issue with Maqueen V2S Robot

Hi,
I am a beginner, and I have some confusion; therefore, I want to share my idea with your expert people. I saw an article about Maqueen V2S and tried to use it. When I powered it up, there was a light spark, and my Maqueen didn’t work. I think my PCB is fired up, and I want to ask, What could be the reasons?
I know it is very little information, but I want the general reasons for it. My friend will come to discuss the issue, but I want to have some basic reasons so that we may work on the right area.

Sorry, this forum is specifically for discussing the use of KiCad an EDA tool, not for assisting with electronic debugging so your question is off topic. Try a forum like eevblog. I’ll let others comment for a while before closing this thread.

1 Like

A Google search for "Maqueesn V2S” results in zero hits.

ETA: oh, it’s a typo. A Maqueen V2S.

I would guess that you have something shorting your circuit board.

My semi-cynical guess, seeing as it’s an as yet unknown to search engines term, is that this is an attempt at viral marketing

The Maqueen seems to be a commercial robot with OS software. The product has its own forum so it would be best if @AmeliaSmith visits that site.

1 Like

No need to keep this open…