Typon identique double face (f.cu-b.cu)

bonjour
j’ai realiser un typon sur une face (f.cu)
je voudrais le dupliqué sur la l’autre face (b.cu)
comment faire
merci

Hello
I made a artwork on one side (f.cu)
I would like the duplicate on the other side (b.cu)
how to do
thank you

Select all the items you want to duplicate
Right button -> duplicate
Edit the duplicated selection by pressing “e”
Then, change the layer to B.Cu

Unfortunately that doesn’t work because KiCad can’t open Properties dialog of graphic items if there are more than one items in the selection. However, you can Flip the selected items, which may be better suited for your needs anyways because graphics will look right when you flip the board.

There exists a small simple plugin script with which it’s possible to change the layer of the selected items, https://github.com/easyw/kicad-action-tools.

1 Like
  • duplicate
  • press F
  • move in place

done

You are wrong, @eelik. As far as all of those items are tracks, the properties dialog can be opened.

Edit: I certainly misunderstood the OP and thought the artwork was implemented with tracks, misguided by the F.Cu layer.

Yes, tracks and vias are a special case. I just supposed it was graphic items because it was “artwork”.

I’m waiting for the “property inspector” or “object inspector” for v6 with which it should be possible to edit (arbitrary) properties of different kinds of items. That would solve several different problems at once without need for specialized dialogs or script plugins for different items.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.