Tutoring Help - adapt an existing project

Hi Folks,

I’m new to KiCad, and have watched a ton of Youtube videos, but I’m struggling with what I think is a simple project.

I’ve picked up an open source board someone kindly shared on Github and I want to extend it by adding a sensor specifically for my use case.

The board is a simple ATSAMD21E18A micro-controller and I’m trying to add an MCU 6050 6DoF sensor. I have it working as 2 separate boards here, but want to try and package it into 1 board I can get made.

I’ve got the part details and footprint file from the manufacturer, but the schematic doesn’t seem to be wired up with “wires” instead they have used labels.

I wanted to see if someone had an hour or two to do a zoom-like call and help me get my part added and produce an updated Gerber files ready to upload for making.

I’m happy to compensate for your time of course. I thought about posting this on a freelancer site, but I actually want to learn by doing if I can, and I feel like the learning is KiCad specific, so hope its ok to ask on here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.