Track between Pins Arduino Nano

I have a circuit using the Arduino Nano template from KiCad (latest version) I am a beginner OK. In case of place restrictions I have place track between the Nano pin. I can put tracks between similar elements i.e. connector with sam pitch. I think there a restrictions in the Nano template, but I do not find it to change anything.
Please help, thanks

Rainer

I haven’t looked at the template but im guessing it has round pads. There must not be enough room for the trace.

You can make your own footprint with oval pads which will permit a trace between pads.

Or you can edit two pads on the placed footprint to allow enough space for the track.
Click in the pad, select Pad, E for edit …

Thanks, I managed that (means I modified the pads), but who to update the layout?

If you mean the library model layout, then the current pad sizes suit many situations.
Every user is free to copy the model to their own library with pad shapes to suit individual requirements.
For me, it is sometimes easier to adjust pads, sometimes easier to make my own model layout.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.