TOC > Terms of Service

Hi first i am not an American :smile: So I dont understand the need for having a TOC. .

But 5 hard reading pages? :wink:

But @ChrisGammell why is Analog Life, LLC all over it ? and links to a page that dont work www.analoglifellc.com

But no matter that is in the TOC i hope that I am safe here in Denmark from being sued by you :smiley:

“You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Analog Life, LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.”

Guys, we will soon be having to pay Chris (and his staff?) for some random things we do on his website!

That page is generated during the install and it auto-filled based on my company name (who “officially” runs this site). To be honest, I hadn’t even read it yet. I’ll take a look and make it way less scary.

Wow, so I just updated it to read as being from this forum, Forum.KiCad.info. It is quite heavy handed writing for forum software. While I don’t necessarily agree with everything on there, I plan on keeping it boilerplate (default wording), simply because the forum authors must have put it there for a reason (note at the bottom this is similar to the wording for Wordpress, which we use for the KiCad.info site.

I want to offer this forum as a service to the community but me and my company stand behind it and support it monetarily and with our time. I have no plans to mess with it and hopefully you all take my word for it.