I found an issue which is reported in the gitlab, it’s related to Chinese UI issue:
This issue has been closed because the developers thought it has been solved, but I found it has not been solved, and it’s much messier then before.
Here is a screenshot in the below:
The Schmatic editor’s UI is Chinese, but the PCB editor’s UI is English, although the PCB Editor’s language has been set to Chinese.
And here is another screenshot example:
The main window’s language is Chinses, but the pop up property window’s language is English.
And here is another scrrenshot example:
In the right click pop up menu, some are Chinese and the other is English.
I have reported the first screenshot to the gitlab issue, but the issue has been closed and maybe nobody will notice the issue anymore, so could anyone re-open the issue in the gitlab, and I will attach all the screenshot to the issue above.
BTW, the KiCAD I was used is:
Application: KiCad PCB 编辑器 (64-bit)
Version: (6.0.4), release build
libcurl/7.78.0-DEV Schannel zlib/1.2.11
Platform: Windows 10 (build 18363), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW
Date: Mar 18 2022 03:04:44
wxWidgets: 3.1.5 (wchar_t,wx containers)
Compiler: Visual C++ 1928 without C++ ABI