Teardown 2020 Portland Or

Teardown is happening again this year on Jun 19-21 in Portland ,Or. I know that past ones have had kicad presentations that were well received and this is good opportunity to promote kicad to the maker
community.

Is anyone interested in organizing and coordinating a kicad presence at this event? with enough support we can have several classes and a demo table. Maybe even a dedicated kicad room.

Thoughts?

John Eaton

@pdp7 maybe this is relevant to you?

Yeah! Teardown is a great conference. A nice mix of talks and workshops and lots of hardware hacking.

Oh, to respond to the original question, yes I would be interested. I helped organize the first of Teardown and we had several KiCad talks, I’m in touch with the organizers and I think having a KiCad presence is a great idea.

Great. Any idea of what it would cost for table or poster space? I’ll spring for printing out a couple of posters if someone else could design them.

Can we get a list of people who could do presentations.

I’ll check with Crowd Supply and follow up here. I don’t think the call for proposals has opened yet but I’ll get premlinary information.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.