[SOLVED!] What are you little plus sign?

Thx for helping everyone. I’m kinda embarrassed to say, somehow I had accidentally inserted a footprint, and accidentally sent it to the other side of the board. I never use B.Silkscreen and have it off always, never even think about it.
Turns out the footprint was on that layer, and unbeknownst to me, even with the layer hidden, the footprint center still shows.
What has me baffled is that it showed before I started adding footprints, so somehow, I did this right at the beginning without knowing it. real head-scratcher.
So, simple answer. I’m a dummy, haha…
Thx everyone!

4 Likes

That’s fine, it happens. Good that you found the issue and also reported it back here.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, and the confession :grin:

Great to read you found the problem :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

maybe you can look at the question I just posted. another one that doesn’t seem to have a simple answer… I hope I’m just being a dummy on that one! haha BUG found maybe?

1 Like

Saved from going cross-eyed staring at it. :rofl:

1 Like

I’d like to propose an additional icon to the forum.

Currently, there is only a “like” button for comment on posts.
This forum really needs a “wince” button to truly acknowledge the really bad jokes. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

@jmk At first the forum should have the “solved” plugin installed/activated to mark (and celebrate) every solution found.
Great that this is solved!

1 Like

Hi @hsjmk

Here is a list of forum users abilities.
TL0 is Newbies, TL1 is Basic, TL2 is Members, TL3 is Regulars, TL4 is Leaders.
Edit own posts, and Edit all posts are the two actions that can place a “Solved” comment in the Title.
Many forum users do not realise the significance of the “Pencil” icon beside their thread title and many members have a time limit with which to use that pencil icon.

Level 4, the “janitors”, have the ability to clean up threads, ie. mark as solved among other things. That is one of their purposes on this forum.

Common courtesy means the action is left to the post author. If that gets no result, sometimes it is left to others, and sometimes just plain forgotten about. :frowning_face:

Thanks for the reminder, I just sorted the solved problem. :+1:

I just found mention of that on the link I posted above. I knew nothing about it 'till now. I will have to get in touch with Admin, who have probably never heard about it either :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I Agree! Haha this is a fantastic idea :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.