[Solved] ERC Hinweis, Fehler bei Prüfung

Guten Morgen, habe nur eine Kurze Frage: Ich habe einen “Conn 01x04” eingefügt und habe mit dem Symboleditor die Pin–Nummern und Pin–Eigenschaften angepasst. Danach habe ich das Symbol gespeichert. Was verursacht diesen Fehler und wie kann ich diesen vermeiden.
Eine weitere Frage ist: nach der Elektrischen Regel für Pins, speziell GND und +5V. Wenn ich diese als Stromversorgungseingang und -ausgang deklariere, bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung. Wie würdet Ihr die Pins elektrisch am Konnektor einstellen?

Good morning, I just have a quick question: I inserted a “Conn 01x04” and adjusted the pin numbers and pin properties with the symbol editor. After that I saved the icon. What causes this error and how can I avoid it. Another question is: according to the electrical rule for pins, especially GND and 5V. If I declare these as power supply input and output I get an error message. How would you set the pins electrically on the connector?
Lutz
ERC

ERC error: “symbol was modified in library”:
This ERC-test checks if the symbol embedded in the schematic == exactly the symbol in the library. If there is a difference, the test gives you a warning.
The test currently does not check (and therefore does not know):

• if the change was made in the schematic-side
  • if the change was made in the library editor
  • if the change was made intentionally or if the change was a mistake
  • if the old symbol-variant (embedded in the schematic) was good enough and the change was only a optical change.

So you as the user have to decide:

• change was intentionally → accept the warning
  • change was not intentionally, but the old schematic symbol variant was still ok until now → also accept the warning
  • change was not intentionally or the symbol in library has improved substantially → update the symbol in the schematic from the actual library symbol

question 2: pin-conflicts with power-inpout / power-output:
My advice: just ignore/disable power-in/power-out ERC-checks. These tests produce much noise, need much additional schematic-cluttering “power-flags” on the power-rails.
If you still want these checks: read the eeschema-documentation, especially the section about the pins and the power-flags. You have to really understand how these system works, otherwise you would use only like a recept from a cookbook (and can’t use it efficiently).

letzter tip: wenn du lieber in deutsch schreibst/liest, probiere das mikrocontroller.net forum

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.