Solder mask aperture bridge

I’m having an error on solder mask aperure bridge between two nets but visually it is well represented and match my settings.

t

I don’t know the scale of your screenshot, but probably it’s not a problem Solder does not adhere to FR4, just as solder mask, and the difference will be very minimal. The purple edges are probably (I guessed) your solder mask expansion. At least for hobbyists, it’s common to leave this on it’s default of zero. PCB manufacturers often twiddle with solder mask settings and with solder stencil too. I guess that they apply their own solder mask expansion with a value that compensates for the placement tolerances for the solder mask in their own production process. But it is a bit fuzzy, and there are no guarantees.

I understand that. The thing is that DRC is giving an error but there are no bridging between the pads and If I remeber correctly on previous versions of kicad there was a bridgind draw on the solder mask. I’ll try that an older version of the PCB on kicad 7.