Separate toolbar for plugins

Hi,

I have many external plugins installed, and all icons do not appear on the toolbar
Could it be possible to create a separate toolbar for the external plugins ?
That toolbar would be visible as a second line under the “normal” toolbar.

Nice to Have 1: An option in the preferences would show/hide it.
Nice to Have 2: That toolbar could be positionned on top of the window (default), but also on bottom (choice in the Preferences)

I once also wanted same thing. In the end, I made a Plugin containing a Panel with Buttons to run my most used (homemade) plugins…

Is it recursive :wink:

I’ll get my :coat:

I know what ‘recursive’ means but don’t quite understand your question. The Panel remains open/available (thus, reusable) until I choose to close it. It’s just a Python app that runs from a Plugin (the big purple-ish button shown in Toolbar).

EDIT: Well, it’s not really an ‘App’ it, is, in itself, a Plugin that contains content for the various code sections…

Snippet screenshot below…

If I have to explain my joke it’s obviously not upto scratch . . . sorry about that. :frowning:

1 Like

No problem, I’m and old man…

1 Like

When I saw you had made a plugin to show your plugins I though “wonder if it has a link to itself” . . . then I though “recursion” . . . it made me laugh :wink: and imagined falling down that rabbit hole.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.