Sending Hierachy Pages

Hello!
I am new to using KiCad and am currently learning how to use it. I have a schematic that contains about 8 hierarchy sheets. Is there a way to send the schematic with all the hierarchy pages included? When I attempted to send the files via a compressed folder, I received an error message and the hierarchy pages were empty. Is there any way to send all the files and have the schematic display the hierarchy sheets?

KiCad projects can be self contained, but they can also reference files outside the project folder, either with absolute paths or relative paths (for example ../../external/folder/ or C:\external\folder\). The referenced file path can be seen in the sheet properties.

In this example the sheet file is in the same folder than the main sheet. Check out these in your project.

In general, you can use the Project Manager → File → Archive Project… to zip the project, but this doesn’t make the archive self contained if the project isn’t already. If your project refers to external files you have to copy them to the project folder manually and modify the paths. The schematic and PCB editors have their own functions to copy the components to project specific libraries, but sheet files need to be copied using a file manager.

Thank you I found the issue!
I didn’t path the folders correctly. I was able to send it properly.