Searching for TRS and TRRS 3D Models

Searching for 3D Models of PJ320D (TRRS) and PJ327A (TRS) SMD phone jacks.
Anyone know if and where these are available from ?

Thanks in advance !

Have you tried the manufacturer (or their distrubuter(s))? I’m not familiar with your specific parts, but in the past several years more and more manufacturers are providing 3D models of their parts. Something about it being a good business move to make it easier for their customers to design around their parts…

(Oddly, many of them haven’t taken the hint that allowing their models to be freely distributed would be free marketing. This is why our KiCad librarians haven’t been able to simply distribute many manufacturer-sourced 3D models in the KiCad libraries… Though I suppose having a 3D model makes counterfeiting slightly easier than hand-entering dimensions from the datasheets…)

Thank you for your reply, SembazaruCDE.

These are SMD phone plugs. KiCad has a footprint in the 5.6 (?) library for the TRRS phone plug (PJ320D), but no associated 3D model. I did my own footprint for the TRS jack (PJ32UA), and can’t find a 3D model for it.

Maybe not parts in high demand ?

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.