Today I experienced pretty strange problem with KiCAD schematic editor behavior.
I’ve got two schematic files in my project
uC.sch (which is a subsheet of
And everything was working great until today - when I generated a new netlist and loaded it in PCB editor, I realized that most of the connections from
uC part were simply missing. This is what I saw, when I examined it in Eeschema:
The funny (or weird) part is that the main schematic loads just fine, and all components are visible. I tried changing included libraries, and it seems that changes take place only in main sheet - it doesn’t matter what I do the
uC schematic just won’t load correctly when I try to access it through the main sheet. Surprisingly, I can edit the actual symbols in the component editor, even though they are invisible in Eeschema. Also, when I load
uC sheet directly by double-clicking it in my file browser, everything works fine.
It is worth mentioning that both schematics load correctly (using only
HomeHub-master-cache.lib) after I get into
Component Libraries menu, click “Up” and “Down” a few times, and then exit it, but after restarting Eeschema I have to repeat the process, so that’s not the real solution here.
For your better understanding, I recorded short GIF showing my situation: https://giphy.com/gifs/xUPGcnGvAD2hQq4RJ6
Thank you in advance!