Schematic Drawing Image resizing automagically

Hello,

I"m working with a schematic in Kicad 8 which has a drawing sheet assigned. The current drawing sheet was created in Kicad 6. When I first open the schematic file the image is the correct size. When I go into the page settings, the preview image shows the image from the drawing sheet as a larger image. After clicking ok, the image resized itself to match what was in the preview. This behavior persisted until I restarted the project. I have not been able to replicate this bug.

I then created a copy of the drawing sheet and updated it with the Kicad 8 Drawing Sheet Editor. I have sized the image such that it is contained within the title block (800 DPI).
When I save the file in the Drawing Sheet Editor, it appears as expected. However when I open this drawing sheet in the schematic error, the oversized logo appears (approx 550 DPI). This does not correct itself by restarting Kicad. If I make the logo smaller in the Drawing Sheet editor (1000 DPI), the logo in the schematic still remains the same size.
Screenshot 2024-05-14 102125

Is this a known bug or is there a setting I’m missing that is causing this behavior?

Thanks in advance!

Application: KiCad x64 on x64
Version: 8.0.2, release build
Libraries:
wxWidgets 3.2.4
FreeType 2.12.1
HarfBuzz 8.3.0
FontConfig 2.14.2
libcurl/8.5.0-DEV Schannel zlib/1.3
Platform: Windows 11 (build 22631), 64-bit edition, 64 bit, Little endian, wxMSW
Build Info:
Date: Apr 27 2024 23:05:17
wxWidgets: 3.2.4 (wchar_t,wx containers)
Boost: 1.83.0
OCC: 7.7.1
Curl: 8.5.0-DEV
ngspice: 42
Compiler: Visual C++ 1936 without C++ ABI
Build settings:

bumping to see if anyone can help

In KiCad, click Help->Report a bug

Attach the project with your drawingsheet to the bug report