Possible problem with Gerber output

May be I got into a bug, or I am doing somethig wrong. I had a project originally developed with kicad 4.0.7, and then loaded into v5. It is attached as PlacaPoteCentral2.zip. That with Kicad 5.0.2 on windows 10 64 bits. I could convert a few library items to the new format (or it seems to me), modify the board, and generate Gerber files. However, when I sent these to production, they told me that there was no border: they found file PlacaPoteCentral2-Edge.Cuts.gbr empty. In my project, the Edge.Cuts layer looks OK (first image). But in the GerberView module the above file looks as in the second image. I do not know what happens, but looks like a bug. Advice will be welcome.

PlacaPoteCentral2.zip (1.2 MB)

Hi, I looked at your files and this appears to be a bug. Please report it at https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad

1 Like

OK, I will do that. Thank you Seth

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.