Pcb Schematic diagram

Hi,
I have got a problem. I want to create a kind of a motherboard like a raspberry pi one and at that point when I wannet to connect all the components I got stuck 'cause I can’t figure out how to connect each source and capacitor (following pic) properly.

So do I have to connect the first (left one) capacitor and source with pin p13, the second cap with p14 and so on. I am not quite sure if thats write because connecting all the caps and pins together seamed a bit strange.

Thanks for your help

same net = will be connected and the schematic resembles that

Hi BeHa, welcome on this forum.

I already saw this post some hours ago but was afraid to answer.

You want to design a PCB layout for a board with an RK3328 but do not know how to connect decoupling capacitors, or even what they are?

It’s either very brave or very foolish.

To give you an idea of that sort of task you’re setting yourself up have a look at github and download one of the Olimexino boards.
I have not checked but one of them might even have an RK3328 on them.

I can be very patient with beginners, sometimes put in an hour or more just to get a stranger started, but this combination is so outlandish that I don’t know what to make of it.
It may help if you tell a bit more if you tell us more about your background.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.