I haven’t seen that Pcbnew has any PCB rulers, so I’m sending this .zip file up the pipe for anyone to use.
There are 5 files in the .zip, all done in Inkscape:
- ruler.General.white.svg (white background)
- ruler.General.wood.svg (wooden background)
- ruler.Ampacity.white.svg (white background)
- ruler.Ampacity.wood.svg (wooden background)
- ruler.worksheet.svg (worksheet for you to change/modify to make your own custom rulers)
Each ruler is 6" long, has scales for 1/10" as well as mm/cm, are accurate, and have other useful information included on each of them.
I have successfully exported the white background files as .png files from Inkscape, then used bitmap2component to convert them to .kicad_mod files and can attest that they are accurate. No scaling should need to be used with bitmap2component.
PCB Rulers.zip (1.4 MB)