Pcb design contains electrodes

Hi, I am trying to design pcb contains electrodes.
For this, I created a footprint named Electrode and I need to expose the electrodes on the board means the layer should be double: one is F.cu and the other (on it) is F.mask
Is it right for achieving my goal?

I did this, and when I came routing the electrodes to the SMA connector the wire could not connect to the electrode because of the mask layer
What should I do? (I can’t use via because I don’t want hole in my board)

Thanks for your help!

Why not create a footprint with a SMD pad and change the pad size to what you need?

Footprint pads are exposed by default. How did you done that Electrode that you need to add exposing it ‘by hand’.

If you route then you don’t have wires (wires are at schematic) but tracks. Mask layer has nothing to prevent connecting tracks. If KiCad doesn’t allow you to connect something than probably you don’t have that connection at schematic. PCB design program main task is to allow you to make at PCB only connections that agree with schematic.

I made some Water-Height-Sensor gizmos and set it up to use Either/Both THT/SMD Pads. I decided on the THT for actual hardware but, below shows the SMD F_Cu Pads are exposed for soldering wires to them. Also shows example of Wire footprints and a footprint of the Box.

I used Wire for the electrodes (for a specific reason)…