PCB checklist site

I found a checklist for PCB designs here. Naturally, it contains links to other PCB design checklists…

3 Likes

That’s great! I had written about this topic a couple years ago, but never found solid URL for source for such a thing, so that could be helpful to point people towards.

I think for people getting started, it can be about what they ultimately do or don’t need to worry about. Either way, it’s a good way to get thing started and I like that it can be contributed to on GitHub.

Creator here. I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile: If you have any kinds of suggestions, then I’ll try to fit it in. It is getting quite big (it has been for a while), so I think I might look into some kind of filtering soon :slight_smile:

Awesome! Mentioned it on The Amp Hour as well, my co-host’s feedback was similar:

Wow! Thanks for the mention :blush: I think Dave had a good point wrt. filtering, but the challenge has been how to avoid accidentally excluding something unintended. Maybe the approach should be to select what not to include (I know this design doesn’t have software or RF, so that can be safely excluded.)

I’ll see when I get some more time to experiment :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.