Nrf52833 QIAA routing

I am using nrf52833 QIAA in mu pcb design. I want to attach a push button with the reset pin but there is not enough space to route the RESET pin.
Screenshot 2024-08-19 162102

Nordic has complete schematic / pcb projects with example layouts.

I looked at two of the 6 example layouts for the QIAA variant by opening the PCB file from “that other EDA program” in KiCad, and both use a 4 layer PCB with via-in-pad for the inner pads.

In the picture you have shared, The pads like p0.21, RESET, P0.16 etc. Are they connected to more than one layer. I think these pads are connected to to the front copper layer as well as on the mid layer 2. If so then how can I do this in kicad

I first took a smaller screenshot, then deleted it and made a screenshot of the whole PCB editor window to make it clear that I made the screenshot from KiCad.

As I already wrote, there are 6 variants for the layout. Some use normal via’s, others use micro via’s.

With this info you have enough to figure out the rest of the details. So do some studying yourself. When loaded in KiCad, you can examine all layers of all those 6 variants, you can tear things apart in the 3Dviewer and look inside the PCB if you disable the board itself and the solder mask layers (and maybe some more).

1 Like

Yes I got it. I can use micro vias for it.
Thankyou very much.

1 Like