I had a project that used a hierarchical sheet from Modules folder and it worked fine in previous nightlies, but between sometime 2 months ago and now it broke.
I made a test project with subfolder called “SUB” and created a sheet called subsheet inside SUB, so the path is “SUB/subsheet.sch” and it displays and works in eeschema, UNTIL I close the project and reopen, then it says cannot find subsheet.
this is mostly a support forum (Only a handfull of developers frequent this forum.)
bugreports need to be posted on the bugtracker
(in case you want to post there, search for 15 minutes if no one else already posted a similar bug and if so, get registered and vote on that bug at top left with “this bug affects me too”)