Newbie Question ! How to design a circuit for BQ35100?

I’ll answer this also for the benefit of others. If you go to JLCPCB Assembly Parts Library & Component Sourcing - JLCPCB and search for BQ35100, the results will show that it’s an extended part. Generally anything other than common passives and jellybean actives like common transistors and ICs are not basic parts.

Also I remember that there’s an wastage overhead of 10 pieces of each part. So you if you order 10, they will supply and charge you for 20. They don’t send you the wastage. Anyway their pricing is on their website, just go look for yourself.

I think we should stop here. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, after searching for the component, I think the minimum required quantity is 2 pieces as you can see at the right of the screenshot, does it mean that if I order 4pcb containing each 1 BQ35100 I will receive 4 pcbs?

And Is is already mentioned that “the purchased components are stored in your JLCPCB parts library for future PCBA orders only”!

This topic was automatically closed after 46 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

The question about net labels is valid.
Discussion about parts ordering is not.