New Toy: Desktop Pick and Place machine Neoden TM245P

Neoden Tech Co.,Ltd. is a factory specializing in the manufacture and export of Desktop Automatic Pick and Place Machine for more than four years. We are the leaders in this technology in China and have got a good reputation in this field .Our machines are famous for stable running ,high precision & speed ,light-weight and easy operation.We have two models of PNP Machine TM245P/240A/220A at present,which you will find many positive comment on the Internet.

For electronic enthusiasts who wants do research or those who only have little budget but want to plan start business,even large company wants make sample PCB,our machine are hot-sale all over the world as it’s high performance but low cost.

You can view our video website www.youtube.com/user/NeoDentech to know more about our machine.

If our machine catch your eyes,pls feel free contact me salesone@neodentech.com Skype:Cathy Lee

A YouTube video of 0402 Mounting FYI.

Good news! For the first 10 buyers referred from this forum, we’ll give you a discount!

Neoden Technology provides one-stop solution of SMT production line for more than 110 countries in overseas.TM245P is the most popular item rely on its high efficiency and perfect functions with competitive price.
Promotion Video TM245P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3xD2KteqI
TM245P-Working File https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf_YuSbI3mU

You are welcome to visit our website to know more. http://www.neodentech.com/
If anyone need some user manual, please leave your email address, i will send it to you.

How about a free one for evaluation??

LOLYou are humorous!

If you buy a production line, i will give you a manual stencil printer for free. What do you think about this?

Total 59 tape reel feeders, vibration feeders and tray feeders ! High accuracy!
We’ve owned more than 14 patents.

The obvious advantages for TM245P can’t be ignored as below,
*More flexible PCB positioning by using PCB support bars and pins(whatever the shape is and wherever you want to place).
*The spool for TM245P can work continuously, but for TM240A, the wasted film should be got off every 20m which awastes lots of time for you.

• The highest mounting speed for TM245P can up to 7200CPH, meanwhile it also assures the mounting accuracy by using correctional device.

The machine looks nice and FAST.

I couldn’t find a single good solution on the market thats made in the USA for a reasonable price last time I looked.

How much does this new T245P unit cost in USD?

1 Like

Hi RWB,

Thank you for your kind interests on our product. Actually,e have two versions of TM245P, standard and advanced, the price is $5999-$6499.
May I have your mail address, so I could provide you more information. Thank you.

Thanks.

I did come across this happy customer.

Another board I came across that was done by this new machine:

Another happy customer I found in this thread at Dangerous Prototypes: Dangerous Prototypes - Index

This is the first PNP under 10K that looks like it could actually work. Very interesting.

Glad to see so many interesting videos about our products.
The TM245P is our hottest-selling product, it’s famous for the high accuracy and speed.
59 feeders are supported; correctional device to improve accuracy of mounting ICs;vibration feeders and tray feeders are supported
Would you want more information about this machine? Just call me or mail me, lets talk more! RWB!

Hi Ryan, a user manual will be uploaded to WeTransfer, please kindly help to download for further information.Thank you!

Hi @Cathy_0721, thanks for telling us about this new toy. Please take it easy on the promotional posts though, this is not a forum to sell things. It’s fine if you let us know about interesting new tools for KiCad, please keep it at that level.

1 Like

Thank you for that information. Chris, sorry for any trouble caused.

Can it handle BGA and QFN?

Just for posting this here, you should provide proper KiCAD support。谢谢。

1 Like

Does anybody out there with some experience have any idea how much money you could save by have a in house machine like the TM245 pick and place above assuming it could do your whole board without problems vs outsourcing the job?

I know there are pluses and negatives to outsourcing as there is trying to do it all yourself with a machine like this.

How much are people paying to have boards populated? I know cost will range widely based on what your doing but any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

I think this PnP looks pretty good and may need one in the near future but I have to do my homework to make sure it’s a step in the right direction or not. Right now I’m populating boards in low quantities by hand but in the near future the volume will pickup enough that I will not be able to do it by hand any more.

1 Like