Netlist generation command not working

Kicad 5.1.9
Windows 10

I wrote and used in the past an XSL script that generates a netlist for an external editing program.
It worked well, however the last time I used it was about 3 years ago, maybe on version 4 or one of version 5 first revisions.
I am now trying to use it again but the netlist file is not generated (the XML file, which is the input for the translator, is generated). The “terminal” window blinks and closes before I can see anything.

I access the netlist generation from the Kicad regular netlist dialig box where I added my script as one of the tabs.
The netlist generation command I use is:
xsltproc -o “%O” “C:\Users\username\Documents\Kicad\Plugins\netlist_form_allegro_simple.xsl” “%I”

It works if I do everything manually through the command line terminal (and providing the actual file names).

Has something changed and I need to use different variables? Other known differnce?
Is there a way to “freeze” the terminal window when this command is executed by Kicad so that maybe I can see an error message?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.