Need library of ESP32 Dev Kit C V2. Being new, need help searching

AzDelivery part.

I hereby certify that I am not simply asking someone else to design a footprint for me.

This is an auto-generated message that is in place on the “footprints” section of the KiCad.info forum. If I remove it and ask for a footprint to be designed anyway, I understand that I will be subject to forum members telling me to go design my own footprint or referring me to a 3rd party footprint site.

Hello and welcome @GeoffKerr

A confusing post.
You need a library… as in you need a footprint?

AZ-delivery’s DevKit C V2 had a slightly different shape than the one published by epressif.The only thing changed is the outline. V4 has the antenna on the top going out a little bit more than V2. V2 has small holes in the corners and extending a little bit more at the bottom (USB connector end) than V4.
Keeping that in mind I have used the V4 footprint in a design I’m working on at the moment. So far I have been too lazy to edit the PCB outline to reflect V2 dimensions. But as I will use V4 boards in future anyway, I might edit the footprint such that both boards fit. I’m new to KiCad as well, so this is not high priority for me at the moment.

I need the schematic and footprint. The library I have does not contain this device. Don’t know were to start of find and load the correct library. Thanks for both of you for the prompt replies.

I think you mean symbol and footprint.
You might try snapeda, I have downloaded the symbol and footprint there (have to be imported / added to the project after extracting).

Thank you for the lead.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.