Minor errors after upgrade

Hi @ChrisGammell-

After the upgrade, the flair are being served over http://, which is blocked in Chrome for mixed content (unless users change the default setting)

1 Like

Ah, thatā€™s actually on me, I must have typed in the address wrong. It should be fixed now and should propagate shortly.

1 Like

I see a lock on the Chrome toolbar now, I assume this is good for you now?

1 Like

:+1:t4:

All good now

It seems that kicad_pcb extension files wouldnā€™t get correctly handled
see i.e. this file
bspline-dxf.kicad_pcb (3.3 KB)

Hunh, that was never added to the authorized extensions on here. I just added it, might take a bit to propagate. Did it work in the past?

If I remember correctly it worked.

it seems that also other kicad extensions were allowed and are not working anymore:
i.e. ā€˜.kicad_modā€™
ā€˜kicad_modā€™ allowed to upload but not for download

Hrm, I tried what you said and agree that itā€™s not there. I canā€™t tell if itā€™s actually not uploaded to the server or if the downloads arenā€™t allowed.

Hereā€™s a test file from me as well: cartprotoboard.kicad_pcb (280.0 KB)

Just tried.

It leads to this answer

Oops! That page doesnā€™t exist or is private.

Yeah, I think it might have been that the default ā€œallowedā€ extensions changed. They used to be ā€œ.jpgā€ instead of ā€œjpgā€, but I just saw that itā€™s different. I tried adding the new extensions as well:

Trying the attachment again: cartprotoboard.kicad_pcb (280.0 KB)

Starting to think it might be the underscores. Iā€™m going to do some more research with the underlying forum software (Discourse)

2 Likes

SensorBoard.kicad_pcb (58.9 KB)

HEY HEY, it works!

The underscore problem has been fixed!

2 Likes

Great! This was really getting on the nervesā€¦

Yeah, itā€™s pretty critical for us to be able to share the basic files of the software weā€™re discussing on here. I appreciate everyoneā€™s patience, we had to wait for the bug fix from the devs, but they came through.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.