Looking for help (Solved)

I am going to be honest, I just want a simple board layout for my project. I was wondering if there was someone out there willing to make up a quick file for me so I can send it out for manufacture. I have a picture showing how I need the board laid out. The board has a 20 pin optical buffer and a three pin voltage regulator. The traces are what is important here. The size needed would be a 1"x1".

Can someone out there help me? Here is a link to the board layout I need.

Picture of board layout (Click Here)

What does the schematic look like??

Why not jump in and get your feet wet with kican and design your own??

dwight

I tried learning the program, and I am too busy right now to fuss with it. I do want to learn, but I cannot wait a few months when I have the time to do it. If you click on the link in the original post you will see the diagram.

hi jjseabra,
in your link that is a ‘breadboard’ trace-view - a schematic would show what components are involved and how they are connected. and i can’t see how this thing is connected to the ‘outer world’ - so are there some sockets?

eventually you like the fritzing approach better than kicads (more advanced) work-flow
[fritzing][1] can also draw a breadboard view - and from this as starting point you can layout your pcb…
some board-houses / fabs also directly support the fritzing file-format (and there is a fab-service from fritzing itself)

consider that such a simple board is only useful to be made by a fab if you need lots of them (otherwise this will get pricy)
for i would say up to ten boards its easier to just make this by hand on breadboard…

sunny greetings
stefan
[1]: http://fritzing.org/

s_light - Thank you for recommending fritzing. This is exactly what I was looking for. Something simple to use without having to learn an entire new program. I already got my schematic setup and uploaded to the fab house. Have a great day!

hi jjseabra,
good to know it worked for you
pleas try to edit your first post tittle and add [solved]
and for the next time - have some clearer tittle -
for example: how to do? simple breadboard circuit to board for fab
or something similar… so its easier to know what you are looking for while scanning the post list…
sunny greetings
stefan