Line return on Place text > Text Properties > Text?

Eeschema

is there a way to write more lines into the field text Properties when you use Place Text?

Line_Return

2 Likes

Eeschema / Place / Graphic Text [Shift + T] does just that.

Or are you referring to another dialog?

And if you are using last nights download changing colour is now easy thanks to @JeffYoung.
Before last night colour change for text was “notes”

1 Like

OMG then I surely made something wrong that made close the window each time, instead of inserting new line. Hence I tired with CTRL+ENTER and ALT+ENTER of course without being able.

no no, just this. As I said probably I did several times something stupidly wrong, because the window closed instead to insert new line. Shame on me

I would check the “Hot-Key’s” panel to ensure no conflicts and that desired keys do as desired. Also, check you computer’s hot keys (I use a Mac and you see no problem for me)

1 Like

What do you mean? Was it possible to change color of the text in v6.0? (I do not mean v6.9)

How to do that, what is “notes”?

@poco

Edit / Edit text and graphic properties / Schematic text and graphics / Bottom RH corner

Before “last night”… last December, it was possible but very obscure.
It was Edit / Edit text and graphics / Notes

Within the hour of my making a Gitlab report @JeffYoung had changed “Notes” to “Schematic Text and Graphics” making the properties much easier to find.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.