Librairie power

Bonjour,
J’ai besoin d’utiliser une alimentation en -VCC cependant je ne la trouve pas dans la librairie power. J’ai essaye de creer un symbole-VCC dans la librairie power mais ce n’est pas possible. Comment puis-je faire pour que ensuite dans mon pcbnew il y est le choix de selectionne-VCC pour une couche ? Merci

Usually I don’t bother when I see a message in a language I do not understand, but at the moment I’m in a good mood. Auto-translate:

[quote=“Steven_Le_Corre, post:1, topic:21823”]
Hello,
I need to use a -VCC power supply, however I can’t find it in the power library. I tried to create a VCC symbol in the power library but it is not possible. How can I do so that then in my pcbnew there is the choice of select-VCC for a layer? Thank you [/quote]

The negative voltage equivalent to Vcc is Vee

Or the french version:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boîtier_de_circuit_intégré#Broches_d’alimentation_d’un_circuit_intégré

All default KiCad libraries are read-only. You should not modify them because your modifications may be overwritten when you update KiCad and then you loose your own symbols. Instead make and maintain your own libraries.

In KiCad there are no dedicated layers for power planes. Instead you create a “zone” on any layer and attach it to a net. This is just as easy and gives you much more control, if for example you want to leave some area blank because of antenna’s or high voltage clearances.

1 Like

Hello,
Va dans la librairie power et exporte le symbole. Tu pourras ensuite l’importer dans une de tes librairies pour le modifier (value et pin name). Il te sera alors possible de selectionner -VCC dans les net proposées pour les zones de cuivres comme indiqué par @paulvdh.

Export an existing symbol from the power library. Then import it to one of your writable libraries, you will be able to modify it (value & pin name). -VCC will appear in the available nets for your zone as @paulvdh said.

Similar thread: How to Modify power lib symbols?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.