Label properties suggestion

I was hoping someone would have updated this in version 8, but since they haven’t I thought I would ask… When you enter labels the label properties box pops up where you enter the label name. If it is a global label you can choose the type of label such as Input or Output. Then you may also choose the font and text size.

I would love it if the Formatting section where you select the font and text size would remember your last entry. The Shape is retained, but not the Formatting section, so EVERY time I go in and enter a new label and want the text size to be some other size than the default, I have to re-enter the size and/or font. If it can remember the Shape, why can’t it remember the Formatting I just used? If it would do that, All I would have to enter is the Label text itself and would be done when I am entering a lot of the same type of label.

Now I do know that I could copy a label and then go back in and edit the text, but sometimes I don’t want to do that, so I was wondering why some things don’t get remembered.

David

2 Likes